There are roughly five types of surface processing that can be used for stainless steel plates, and they can be combined to transform into more final products.
The five categories are: rolling surface processing, mechanical surface processing, chemical surface processing, texture surface processing and color surface processing.
There are also some special surface processing, but no matter which surface processing is specified, the following steps should be followed:
1. The manufacturer agrees on the required surface processing together, and try to prepare a sample as the standard for mass production in the future;
2. When using a large area (such as composite board), it must be ensured that the base coil or coil used is the same batch;
3. In many construction applications, such as the interior of elevators, although the fingerprints can be wiped off, they are not beautiful. If you choose a cloth surface, it is not so obvious. Mirror stainless steel plates must not be used in these sensitive places;
4. The production process should be considered when selecting the surface processing. For example, in order to remove the weld beads, the weld may have to be ground and the original surface processing must be restored. (The tread plate is difficult or even unable to meet this requirement);
5. For some surface processing, grinding and polishing lines are directional, which is called unidirectional. If the line is made vertical rather than horizontal when used, dirt will not stick to it easily and it is easy to clean;
6. No matter what kind of finishing is used, it needs to increase the process steps, so it will increase the cost. Therefore, be careful when choosing the surface processing;
7. It is not recommended to use alumina as an abrasive, unless you are very careful during use. Try to use silicon carbide abrasives.