The following editor will give you a brief introduction to the reasons
1. The mandrel is too small or the spring is used horizontally, the stainless steel tension spring and the mandrel are worn and broken.
2. When the mandrel is too small / the assembly surface is not flat / the parallelism of the positioning surfaces at both ends is poor, the stainless steel tension spring will be compressed and twisted, and high pressure will be locally generated and broken.
3. The mandrel is too short and the end is not chamfered, which will cause friction and wear between the spring and the mandrel and break.
4. The use of foreign matter between the spring coil and the coil reduces the actual effective number of coils, resulting in high stress and breaking.
5. The stainless steel tension spring is used in series to make it bend and exceed the length of the mandrel or counterbore, or the weaker load will break due to the small difference in the spring itself.
6. Use in excess of the limit compression and generate high-efficiency stress to break the spring.
7. The spring material is uneven, or the impurity content exceeds the standard, resulting in stress concentration fracture.
8. The overburning, rusting, high hardness, and excessive rolling of stainless steel tension spring will reduce its tensile and compressive strength and cause fracture.
If you need stainless steel tension springs, please call us! !