What should I pay attention to when processing stainless steel tension springs? do you know? Today, the editor will tell you what you need to pay attention to when processing springs.
1. Springs without supporting rings and springs with too thin steel wire diameters should not be welded to the spring heads, but the end cables should not be significantly loose and should be deburred. For multi-strand springs that need to be welded to the head, the length of the welded part should be less than 3 times the cable diameter (to the length not greater than 10 mm). The heating length should be less than one circle, and it should be polished smoothly after welding, and the welding part should be locally annealed at low temperature during gas welding.
2. The support ring can choose two methods: cold and hot combination according to product requirements. It is not allowed to heat the spring to sparking or whitening by using the heat-union method, and the temperature of silico-manganese steel shall not be higher than 850℃. The support ring and the effective ring should be in effective contact, and the gap should not exceed 10% of the nominal gap between the rings.
3. The characteristics of the multi-strand spring can be determined by the adjustment lead, and the cable distance can be adjusted as necessary during winding. The twisting distance can be 3-14 times the steel wire diameter, but generally 8-13 times is better. The spring force is also closely related to the free height, the end ring, the outer diameter and the performance of the steel wire, and can be changed by adjusting one or several of them.
4. The pressing time of important springs is 24 hours, and that of ordinary springs is 6 hours or continuous compression 3~5 times, each time holding for 3~5 seconds. The gap between the spring and the mandrel during compression is preferably 10% of the diameter of the mandrel. If the gap is too small, it will be difficult to operate, and if the gap is too large, the spring will easily bend and deform. If one of the springs breaks during compression, the rest should be processed again.
5. For multi-strand springs with a large H0/D2 value, attention should be paid to their deformation during heat treatment, whether to wear the mandrel and the placement method should be considered, and appropriate heat treatment equipment should be selected. Under the repairable condition, tempering and hot pressing can be performed many times to achieve the purpose.
6. The surface treatment of the stainless steel tension spring spring is generally phosphated, but other treatments are also available. Where zinc and cadmium coatings are to be applied, hydrogen removal treatment should be carried out after electroplating, and 3% (not less than 3 pieces) shall be drawn after hydrogen removal to retest the standing treatment, and there shall be no breaks in the retest. The spring should be cleaned of surface dirt, salt marks, and oxide scale. The method can be sand blowing or gasoline cleaning, but acid cleaning is not allowed.